What makes a successful classroom? Or, more importantly, what makes successful students?
Is it a good teacher? The most organized classroom? The most exciting lessons?
While all of these things are important, we believe that the key to success is this: the student.
- Is this student ready to learn?
- How does the student learn best?
- What areas does the student struggle in?
- How quickly is the student progressing through the lessons?
- Does the student have any learning gaps?
- What can we do to help the student learn best?
- Why is this student falling behind?
Do these things sound important to you? We promise you that they’re important to us!
That’s why we developed Continue reading “Seven Key Questions You Should Be Asking in Your Classroom”