Basic Reader is a complete reading program designed for elementary age students who are struggling with reading.
There are three major causes of reading difficulties: students do not have the necessary perceptual skills; students are not ready cognitively; or the teaching method does not match the students learning style.
Basic Reader addresses all of these causes and helps students read better in five easy steps:
- screen student for vision problems
- determine student’s learning style (figural, symbolic, or semantic)
- choose the best learning path for the student
- administer workbook and computer exercises tailored for the student
- reintroduce reading instruction
Basic Reader can be used with many different kinds of students: Continue reading “Helping Students Learn to Read”